tirsdag 6. september 2011

A Magical weekend on the Mountains



  The view



This weekend I borrowed a cabin on the
Mountains of Sjusjøen, my friend and I drove up in Friday afternoon after work, stopped for some groceries were we totally fell in love in the local dialect, I am sure I could marry a farmerboy from that part of the country only because of the dialect. After a few wrong turnes we found our way to the cabin. It has been 9 years since I last visited the cabin, but I still remembered the great view. I had been bragging about this breathtaking view to my friend, so I was so pleased that the weather was good and that we could see for miles. When we woke up the next morning the fog was so thick and low that we barely saw the three tops 20 meter from the cabin. So when the weather was not treating us good we drove 30 minutes down to Lillehammer to do some shopping and when we got back home we made up a fire in the fireplace and popped a botle of sparkling wine and made a lot of great food.
On Sunday before driving back home we went for a little walk around the cabin and I would love to show you the magical and fairylike  feeling we got with the fogg and the low threes on the mountain.




Our cabin

 


Can you see the alves dancing...

 



A beautiful fairy?



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar