fredag 31. august 2012

When pigs fly!

How to give a lady in her Golden years a good laugh........



Tonight after finishing a card for a Wedding  I am attending in the Berkshires, MA next weekend I had so much inspiration left so  I made this fun card. This fun "when pigs fly" card is for one of my favorit persons in the States, even in the whole wide world.




I especially liked this pattern since it reminded me of a bread company with yummy bread in The US that I have enjoyed on numerous occasions with this great great great person! So it acctually reminded me of her and I know she will get a good laugh when she gets this card when I have left  after a 10 days stay at her house in Boston.



This is the final result. Simple, but fun! Love you my dearest Auntie!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar