onsdag 13. april 2011

An old fashion way of saying that someone is handsome

I have to admit that I some times enjoy an episode or two of the American crime drama series about a forensic anthropologist, Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan and a FBI agent, Seeley Booth that solves crimes in the area around Washington D.C..
I just love the cemistry between the two main caracters and how they interact. I can not and will not deny that I find  "Booth" extremely handsome and charming and I just love the way "Bones" describes him as "pleasing to look at".
I find this old fashion way of saying that someone is handsom most agreeable and charming.
It might come from my love of reading old classic novels and dramas as Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensebility and Little Women.

3 kommentarer:

  1. And David Boreanaz is extremely pleasing to look at....

    SvarSlett
  2. Og jeg skal laste ned en episode eller to! Må finne ut av hva dette her er for noe.

    SvarSlett