mandag 15. august 2011

A treasure for the Autum and Winter season found at Hamlet's Castle!


On my roadtrip to Denmark this Summer we stopped by Kronborg Slot (Castle) in Helsingør, the town and castle is best know for its legendary hero Hamlet, Shakespear's not-quite-fictious Prince of Denmark.

In the gift store I found this wonderful  Crown shaped candle stick and it was cheap to. If I would have bought this in an interior store home i Norway it would have cost me more than three times the price I gave for it in Denmark. I have also bought a couple of Christmas presents here.....

I am so happy about this royal buy.








This is the modern B, but I am dreaming about walking around in this courtyard with a large
renaissance dress and a hot night or a charming prince courting me. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar